1.23.2009

Long Wknd

So here's to a long weekend! Woohoo. Turns out that I have five days off beginning tonight at 11p I will not have to think about work, get up early for work, and my beloved* is off as well & it's his birthday this weekend! So Exciting! We have lots going on this weekend & then come Monday morning nothing but hanging out & just enjoying each other's company & love. AND! My friend Kaiti again somehow has the five days off too, so awesome! This is twice we've both accidently gotten a number of days off, wicked awesome! So I hopefully ( if things go as I plan them in my head LoL ) I will not be online much if at all this weekend. So I hope everyone has a wonderful & happy weekend!
Leave you with some pleasant pictures of what I will be up to this fabulous weekend!

three beedays this weekend, my beloved* Miss Rileigh Marie* & BriBri
BriBri's beeday party is a baseball party! so excited, Aidan & my beloved* will have a blast they love sports especially baseball.

going to my first Celtic's game this weekend with a buncha cool kids.

and lots of hanging around! LoL we will be spending as much time as we can in bed in our PJs just enjoying this random yet wonderful time off together!

and of course hanging around includes watching lots of movies!

So until next week fellow bloggers hope everyone has a great weekend!
Ciao*

No comments: