1.22.2009

LaLaLa . . LaLaLa

. . Jennie's World*
So I am not sure about everyone else but this year has been amazing, hope it is for everyone else as well! I have been nothing but positive (which was my New's Years Resolution) and things have been just amazing. I haven't been up to much yet doing some amazing things at the same time. I have three different walks in the works!, still madly-in-love with my beloved* & Aidan, have become better friends with Miss Kolleen, Rileigh is turning 1 this month, two of my oldest/dearest friends are getting married, one of which is pregnant & is making me an auntie!, lost the names/numbers/knowledge of those horrible people I surronded myself with in 2008, and have surronded myself with old, great friends & a bunch of awesome new ones. I undestand it's only 22 days into the new year but the whole 'starting off on the right foot' thing I believe is huge, if you begin something, anything! on the wrong foot or with bad thoughts I believe things will just have a snowball effect & get worse! So for my beliefs I feel this will be my year! Nothing spectacular needs to happen, just a great year is all I want, way less drama & upsetting days. So here are a few things that I have done thus far into the Positive 2009! And lots more to come, mainly within the first 6 months LoL so I'll be a busy bee next few months doing fabulous things with fabulous people & just enjoying the life I have & love. Ciao* fellow bloggers, always cheer to 2009, it's only great if you make it that way, things could always be worse than they are.

I finally got my tattoo! yay* hurt like heck tho.

Love the man I am with & he loves me too. Love you James Steven.

I got a new do!

I am catching up on my sleep & snuggle time! LoL

Hanging with the two awesome fellas in my life, my beloved* & Aidan

Just spending time with those great fellas, indoors! It's been cold here.
So again, I know it's hard (trust me I know) to find the silver lining & understand that things could always be worse. To try your best let things just roll of your shoulders, take a minute if you need it & just enjoy the life & people you have. Things will only be good if you let them be!
. . . to exciting changes & events to take place!

3 comments:

Miss Kolleen said...

I read somewhere once that the way and mood you spend ringing in the new year is how the year will pan out, hmmm...

I'm glad we're becoming good friends too! You can never surround yourself with too many rad chicas!


What's your favorite animal?

Jennie La* said...

my favorite animal?
OoOOo teddy bear? LoL is that an animal . . if not a penguin!!

Miss Kolleen said...

ok... duly noted ;)