1.27.2009

Nunya.

So my younger brother has this saying 'nunya' short version of 'none you business' horrible English I know, but he just turned 21, he's young & horrid in his talk. LoL love you baby bro! But I personally am falling in love with that one word 'nunya' It's so much easier to tell nosey, douch3bag people 'nunya' than go into a whole phrase, begin a conversation you never really wanted to have with them in the first place. Ugh, people just are mind-blowing. Honestly! I just wonder if people are honestly that horrid or do they sit around pondering ways to try and make others feel down on themselves?! I wonder. That question will probably never be answered & if it is it probably is just whomever asked wants to hear. I just am completely thrown off on how others just come out of left field with comments, phrases, even just looks and in that initial second if crosses you, you just turn clench a fist & am like 'i would just love to punch them square in their stupid face' LoL I try not to be angry but I am, I can't help it. Who knows if it's the Irish, Italian, the old grumpy man that had some helping in my raising but I'm angry, get over it. I feel I do a very good job releasing it in ways that I don't hurt/kill someone & don't come off (usually) as a crazii angry broad. But I have some time off here & have enjoyed it to the fullest but I start my connection back to "reality" today and am just completely thrown off with people, their stories, comments, just their (horrible to say) existence. That is horrible to say but seriously think about the people around you; at work, the stores you shop in, the places you go, the friends of friends or associates you know we all have them, somewhere. People who do or bring sh!t to the table, they sit around b!tching & moaning about how hard life is when in reality 1. it's not that hard for them or 2. has all the help in the world yet still complain and you just want to sucker them right in their b!tching & ungrateful faces. I don't mean to come off this angry, I'm not in any means if anything I am extremely happy with where I am. But I am just so tired of people, I personally feel weak people. They cry, moan, complain about how tough life is or try and bring others down to their misery level because seeing others happy (even if at one point they were friends) kills them. I honestly believe in karma, and I completely believe the longer I stand there with a smile "dealing" with it the harder their fall will be & I promise to be around to watch that sh!t show, oh I will have a front row seat. Well, I guess I am done for today . . last day off tomorrow & theirs another snow storm coming and it's going to be an adventurous ride to Boston, so enjoy the quiet night today fellow bloggers because tomorrow is going to be insane.

2 comments:

Miss Kolleen said...

People always ask me the craziest stuff about my life, usually I'm pretty open but some stuff they come up with is just insanity! Its best just to come up with a snappy comeback or let it roll.


Be careful in the snow!

Jennie La* said...

i am working on the snappy comebacks, i usually think of something great to say right after i walk away but i'm getting better. LoL i am not sharing at all, if i want someone to know something then they will if not nunya! LoL
drive wasn't too bad either, made it safely. now just need to survive the next few days with the fam