1.07.2009

NSTAR'S walk for Children's Hospital Boston


It's that time again! So excited, I now do two walks a year & my first walk is the NSTAR'S Walk for Children's Hospital Boston & it is June 14, 2009 at 11am. I am now a participant, this will make it, 5 years! I am so excited, I am looking to become a "MIRACLE MAKER" this year. Miracle Maker is a person raises $750 or more. I have yet to become one, try so hard every year and I vow that this will be my year! I am looking for participants or donators. This walk is near & dear to my heart & honestly rather than getting mushy & gushy just think (if you live in the Boston area) someone in your circle of people could one day need the assistance of the Children's Hospital & if you join me or donate & you fill be able to find peace in knowing you helped support this hospital!
My website for the walk is::
so whether you choose to donate or join you can find all the info on that page
and also some pictures from the years past. I have had lots of friends & family members join me on this walk, this one is a a heartfelt cause!


3 comments:

Miss Kolleen said...

OOOH I want to join! You do my walk I'll do yours, huh? Huh?

Jennie La* said...

what walks are yours??

Miss Kolleen said...

National Eating Disorder Awareness Week has its first Annual Walk this year: I am organizing it. I'll let you know when it is!