1.03.2009

Wondering.

So today while at working I am just catching myself in dazes of amazement. Amazement of the different people that are coming into the hotel/restaurant & how such different people end up together, seriously amazing! Myself & my beloved* tend to be seriously different in ceratin aspects but then again completely the same in others. And I catch myself wondering off into LaLa Land & just thinking a million different things, is there a soulmate or one person out there for us? Do we ever "really know what we have before it's gone"? Is there such a thing as a soulmate? I honestly feel that there is just one person for everyone. Of course we find people that are seriously compatible with us & we could have a wonderful life with them, but I really feel that there is that one person out there that just fits to us like a piece to a puzzle that completes us. That, of course, we need work at the relationship & try to make things go well or easy but that your thoughts, ideas, just overall outlook on life matchs up. And I personally found mine! He is absolutely amazing, we just click! We both have the same values, ideas, dreams & just mesh well together. We, of course, have our arguments & disagreements but overall we just laugh & enjoy each other. And now that I have found him & know that I have found him I promise to never leave, lose or cheat him out of anything. He is a huge part of my life & everyday for 2009 I vow to make sure he knows it. Someway; either text, a call, a kiss on the forehead whatever way I feel it fit for that day/occasion I am going to make sure he knows it.
Don't get me wrong we have had our own issues; mainly outside people putting their two sense in, or inverting themselves into our little bubble & interupting our blissfulness (is that a word?) LoL but we rock! And I now know what two of my dearest friends, Val & Julie have been talking about now all this time. When you find someone that just clicks with you & you know what you have nothing else matters. The pettiness of other events, details, or just overall childish things don't matter as much & you just tend to let them fade out of your sight & life. And you just wrap yourself up in their essence, love & just the fabulousness of the whole relationship. Many events have taken place in the short, yet long year we have been together & I was highly distressed about a lot of the events that have taken place but honestly. You can not control others, or their actions & why would you want to?! Every event has led me up to where I was today, altho some had been horrible if I could have controlled any of them or altered them in the slightest way I may not be where I am today & that would be seriously upsetting.
So I guess all I am writing today is to enjoy those you love. The person in your life that is your everything, let them know it! Let them know it everyday! Never for a second let them feel any angry, sadness or just overall horrid feelings if you can help it. Enjoy life! 2009 people, things will be just fine! And here are two photos I love of my beloved* Here's to you babe, you are my soulmate!


2 comments:

Miss Kolleen said...

jeff and i met in spring 1996. we dated then, and then again in 1998. then i lived above him in 2000-2001. then we were good friends from then on. now we are back together and getting married.

i believe wholeheartedly in fate.

Jennie La* said...

well i def believe in it all!
and 2009 i vow to make sure he knows it! <3 2009 is gonna be a rockin year!