1.04.2009

Fabulous News!

So today all I can write about it the 2 minute phone call I got & I can not get over the excitement, joy & the just complete shock (yet not) of it. MY DEAREST JULiE IS PREGNANT! I could not be more excited even if it was me, seriously! She called me a few months ago letting me know she was engaged & that I got the honor of being her maid-of-honor. The man she is marrying is absolutely amazing! I have know this girl for years now & was by her side thru some really crap stuff that happened for both of us & she is like a sister! I am just completely overtaken by the phone call & news that I got so I can not write about anything else but this fabulous news! 2009 is turning out to be a wonderful year. 2 weddings, a baby on the way, a big move being planned & just overall goodness! Ah 2009 you are making me one happy lady. Hope everyone else is feeling the same blissfulness that I am!




Sorry these are such old pictures, they are from 2006 over an allnighter at the ER.

4 comments:

Miss Kolleen said...

how fun!! i love babies. too bad everyone i know except andrea is baby- phobic. looks like i'll have to be next!

Jennie La* said...

LoL . . next?? aidan needs a playmate, def will be you! not me!

Miss Kolleen said...

id like one NOW but jeff is like NO! after the wedding! so maybe next year. Having a baby is the best!!!!

Jennie La* said...

yeah. we'll see. maybe!?