1.21.2009

NEDA Walk 2009.


NEDA Walk 2009.


The fabulous Kolleen is organizing, planning & running the first annual NEDA walk, NEDA being National Eating Disorder Awareness, which I am in complete support of it & her! I am so stoked that she is starting this from the ground up all on her own, I mean I organize teams for walks & get people motivated (hello! cheerleader most of my life not that hard for me) but she is starting this from the get-go! ROCK ON LADY!! ROCK ON. But I am walking, it is not that long (for those "lazii" people out there) about a mile or two which literally flys by, it is indoors & will just be loads of fun. The walk is February 22, 2009 at 10am (time not set in stone yet) at UML. There is a $15 registration fee, can be paypal'd to Kolleen at kolleenmcgonagle@yahoo.com as well as any donations & checks can go to NEDA, all donations are tax deductible. Also! For the walkers we could use fruit, water, granola bars, etc again all tax deductible!

So! Please support, donate or join in & walk with us. This is a great cause & the very first one ever, be apart of something awesome. 2009 is a year of positivity & greatness, what is more positive or great than supporting a rockin cause & being apart of the very first walk of this great cause. Til tomorrow or further details! Ciao* fellow bloggers.

No comments: