12.31.2008

Seriously Delayed

So our Christmas was just fabulous! Sorry for the major delay but I was actually on vacation & did a lot of nothing, sleeping & movie watching. But I am here this morning & our Christmas was fabulous. We saw everyone we wanted to see on either sides of our families, spent the day with Aidan & he was just stoked all day! He saw cousins, aunts, papa & gama. We took him to my families house which had two other kids he knew & they had a blast; gifts galore, good food everywhere, & lots of love! Just a great day. Hope everyone else's' holiday (whatever it may be) was just absolutely fabulous! Here are a few pictures from my new blackberry! Very exciting. Here's to the New Year, 2009 should be fabulous nothing but good things to happen to all of us, LoL because everything bad that was to happen pretty much did in 2008.
Oh & the 'more news' on my beloved*s Christmas present 1. I got my reaction! (lots of people said I wouldn't, I did!) 2. It was a vintage record player & a few records. He loved it. I will even quote him here 'you are the best giver ever!' Oh yeah baby! How you like them apples?





No comments: