12.09.2008

Christmas Trees

Tis the Season for Christmas Trees! So excited, yes! I personally have been slacking it is now December 9th & I have yet to put my tree up and honestly even really think about the tree at all. Shame on me! But tomorrow! Decemeber 10th will be the most fabulous day in the world because my beloved*, Aidan & I will be putting our tree, stockings & millions upon millions of decorations! Christmas is my favorite time of the year! And last year someone was a bit of a grinch, no names! BUT this year will be fabulous, filled with lots of love, warmth & joy! I can not wait for tomorrow, also! we are getting a new couch! Whoopie. So I have lots to do here at work & planning for tomorrow LoL lots to do in such a short amount of time. Here are some fun pictures of Christmas trees to get everyone in the spirit.

Cute little silver tree.
HaHa fun upside down tree, I'd like to try this once.

Mulitple cute lil silver trees.

CHARLIE BROWN!

You can go green & have a perdy Christmas tree.

even MGM is Christmasy all year long!

I WANT MULTIPLE TREES IN MY HOUSE!

Gorgeous.

FaLaLaLaLaLaLa

1 comment:

Miss Kolleen said...

my mom has multiple trees on her porch, ill have to take a picture for you. i love the charlie brown tree! id love to have one for somewhere in this house, i don't know where.

my tree has been up for about a week, i need to snap a picture! and i have to remind jeff every day to turn on the lights! i didn't do all that decorating for nothing!