12.05.2008

it is the 5th.

So it's December 5th, that leaves only 19 shopping days until Christmas. 19 shopping days! Oh my goodness, I am so unprepared this year it's not even funny! I have been completley under the weather, Thanksgiving snuck up on me this year & you don't even really need to be prepared for that just show up at a relatives house with a tumbley rumbling. Now! Christmas is sneaking right up on me as well and I am slacking! OH NO! I was good up until . . uh about a month ago LoL I had started shopping on the internet for a few items over the summer, yes! the summer and figured eh! I've started I can slack a little, it will be absolutely fine I mean I did get a head start, right? NOPE! Definitely not the case at all, because I did that now I'm just like eh! next week, okay this weekend, okay damn I gotta pay this or that & I swear I'll do it this weekend. LoL And now here it is December 5th and I have presents & decorations & lots of spirit but no movement since! LoL Is anyone else feeling like the hours, days, and months are just passing way too fast? When we were younger the Holiday Season couldn't come fast enough & now it's like shit! when the hell did Halloween get here? Cause that is really what starts the domino affect! Damn you Halloween, for getting us all so wrapped in the excitement of being silly, scared, chilly, & just having loads of fun that we forget we're 'adults' now & we need to strap ourselves done & get the show on the road! LoL So I am off to seriously start 'website shopping' and writing down exactly what I'm getting everyone, where it is, & ( LoL, here's where the OCD kicks in ) map out where I'm going & exactly what my shopping day will consist of. Because there's nothing I hate more than being unprepared & disorganized is dealing with the malls & the complete bags that it somehow find their way out of their wholes & into society. So I am off, to shop! This long, miserible, terror of a week has finally come to an end & hope everyone enjoys their weekend, bundle up it's going to be chilly. Ciao*

No comments: