12.20.2008

Here To Stay

So the snow is here, and it is to stay! BAH! We got about a total of 10 inches of snow in the past 24 hours, and shockingly! it's still snowing! Nothin severe or even enough to have us (who have dealt with this storm all night long) to consider actual snow, looks like the wind is blowing snow off of roofs. And there's another one on it's way! Super! Luckily though when these 3-6" fall I will be safe & warm at home this time around & not at work with soaked feet, shoveling snow & salting the sidewalk! That makes me seriously happy. Hope those of you who either had the day off or left work early got to enjoy the weather in whatever way you felt fit. I have successfully finished 97% of my Christmas shopping done! YaY! Maybe it was the over-tiredness, & complete disarray of myself all day but I was in & out of stores like I was a PA or something! All that is left is my beloved* & I needing to pick up a few thing for his lil man Aidan, a few gift cards for our parents & I need a few things for his stocking! And I am done! All of which will be done in two stops, one of which will be our church & savior Dunkin Donuts so that I personally don't consider a "stop" more of a 'God thank you for this fabulous invention & inventor of the cocoa bean!' LoL Hope everyone has their Holiday shopping done or almost done because if you are in this area, not only are there only 4 shopping days left but the weather is absolute horrible & the roads are ridiculous! But my dearest/oldest friend Val has got me a fabulous four-set of wine glasses, very colorful just how I like everything I own! And the coolest new pair of slipper socks so I am off to bath./soak in a hot tub with a yummy glass of wine & maybe a magazine or book, my beloved* has given me a bunch of books to read I just can't get myself to sit long enough to get through a chapter. So fellow bloggers enjoy the snow, stay warm & toasty & enjoy the last weekend before Christmas! Because it is going to get absolutely insane around here & very quickly. Ciao bellas*

No comments: