12.04.2008

Wondering.

So today, again stuck in my house on 'bedrest' I have a lot of time on my hands and only so much stuff to actually keep me busy so my mind wanders, and if you actually know me I think up crazii thoughts/stories. But today I feel I am more realistic in my thoughts & wonderings. I wonder, well this statement I rather actually stand completely behind. Why is it that we show so much of ourselves at the beginning part of the relationship with someone new? Why don't we show our full & complete selves from day one, so that way that whole 'you knew who I was from the beginning, this is me sorry but I won't change this way the way it was before you came around and this is the way it'll stay' actually means way more. Now I completely agree with that to a point, yes! everyone is a certain someone & if you start dating someone, fall in love with them that's who you fell in love with & they shouldn't change. But where is the compromise? Every relationship has to have give & take, and you have to sometimes do/go somewhere you don't neccessarily want to, because you love that person. And ( LoL ) trust me I do my fair share of compromising, so I am just wondering where is the breaking point? Apparently, women 'bitch' I agree yes, but when it is really 'bitching' or 'nagging' rather than just making a statement the other doesn't like? If someone is asked, what do you think/feel about this? And you give them an honest answer & they don't like it, why is that considered 'bitching'? I don't personally see it as that but hey! what do I know right, I'm just a needy female. I also hate that phrase after someone says all your faults and their reasoning to 'dealing' with it is 'because i love you' okay seriously, you just made me sound like a complete douche & because you love me you deal with it? BAH! I swear men & women really are from different planets and for some reason we can not get thru to each other with everything because (don't even try and deny it) we all have disagreements, fights & arguments. Now maybe I am being 'oversenitive' as many have said I am lately, but I believe these people around me who know what the hell is going on with me are forgetting what the hell I've been thru the past few day,s HELL!! is where I've been, literally. And if I am being a little oversenitive, whiny or needy oh well, you love me deal with it, I have been thru hell the past few days. I don't know what the purpose of this blog & rant is today but I am stressed, annoyed, & honestly just thinking a lot about a lot and wondering how much more I can hold my composure & just breathe thru the anger, frustration & pain. Because I honestly don't think it's much longer. Well, I imagine I'll be back later today, again, sitting on my ace doing a whole lot of nothing but thinking so I may need somewhere to be oversenitive & whiny. Thanks fellow bloggers.

2 comments:

Miss Kolleen said...

men don't like to change because they are lazy, and set in their ways, and they use the "i shouldn't have to change because you knew who i was when you met me" excuse for not bettering themselves. women like to improve themselves in every way, every day. i love to be a better person every day.

Jennie La* said...

see, i may have made the blog in the wrong light but i'm not looking for change just compromise. tired of 'understanding' 'dealing with' and just overall stepping aside & letting others run the show their way. BAH! i used to be a certain way, was out every night drinking partying & just being 22 yrs old & i've compromised my craziiness ( LoL ) BAH! people drive me nuts.