12.04.2008

So Maybe.

Okay, so maybe my last blog went in the wrong direction. What I am trying to get across is that we show ourselves in a certain light when we first meet someone new & then of course begin to get comfortable & start to show more & more of our 'real' selves as the comfort level gets higher. And as we learn more about the new person we've met we start to see we clash in certain areas, certain areas that have to be dealt with & really often. But when one meets in the middle & it takes "bitching" or "nagging" to get the other to meet halfway, is that really the fair thing to do? I mean, yes! no one asked for one of us to just automatically meet in the middle, but should you need to be asked to do things for the one you love? You do them because you have learned certain facts about that person & realize it'll mean a lot to them if you did certain things, so why is it that the other can't do it for you because they would be compromising who they were? I just don't get it. And then of course, all the "bitching" gets thru finally! and they try and work things out & do things a little different, but it never takes long for the old habits to jump right back into play, and we're back at square one. I just don't know, maybe I am impossible or extremely difficult but I personally don't think having both members of a friendship, relationship, whatever meet you halfway & actually put an effort into it isn't too much to be asking for. Maybe I am just in a rut at the moment, due to the stuck in bed syndrom I have, who knows. But my mind can wonder, seriously! LoL and I have slept a good amount of the day but also have been pondering a lot of different things, people, and situations that are surronding me at the moment and whether or not it's all worth it. Should 'friends' act a certain way? Should 'loved ones' just be 'eh whatever' I mean yes we all have our days, so when is it not just that day and when is it they're being selfish, unsensitive & completely selfish. Or maybe it's me? Maybe I am just like 'eh whatever' towards these people & not realizing that I too need a reality check? HHHhHhmmm. The millions of questions I have, and so little in answers.

No comments: