12.03.2008

I love.

So today has been a long day, even though I've done much of nothing. Extremely stressful, full of anxiety, pain, and just an overall horrible day. But like I stated earlier, I had a lot of time on my hands & I am doing a fun blog for today full of things I love! I have done one before, so I am picking some new items I love, and plan to continue this once in a while. So here you go!
I love taking goofy pictures, I believe I have more pictures of me being goofy than any other.
Not only goofy but completely smashed in this one!
Even back in high school I was doing silly pictures, senior luau.
Just a random night dressed hilariously & my beloved* thought it would be a good time to snap a picture of me at 2am, thanks babe!

Kaiti, myself & Melissa. re-do of the original taken like 9 years ago.

Yup same night as first picture, told you I was smashed, have no idea how I ended up on the floor but everyone got a cup with their name on it that night!
Burnt to a crisp in Miami, they thought my height with that bar would be funny, the slogan for it ' you have to be this tall to get on the ride '

Another in Miami, sticking my head in a lions' mouth.

HaHa, my boss took this picture at work, she didn't think I'd fit in the bag! Proved her wrong.

I absolutely love That 70s Show something my beloved* & I bonded over.

I heart my Lizzie Poo Bear, oldest & only female cousin.

I heart Emma. Since myself, the only other female in the family! Cutest little lady!


I love fuzzy socks!

Of course, I love the Red Sox.

I love TinkerBell.
Even at 23 I want more TinkerBell items, have TinkerBell all over my room. no shame!

Two loves in one here! Goofy pictures & Willy Wonka.

I love teddy bears, have only three now! But the three I have I actually sleep with. no shame!

I guess it's more of a need, than a love but I always have a fan in my bedroom & have it on!

Love collecting dolls. Have a bunch in my bedroom, and even more in boxes stored away.

That's all for today fellow bloggers, I am exhausted & going to a slacker for once in my life, ah! can't wait two days of nothingness, well minus this morning. Til next time.

No comments: