12.17.2008

Righteous People

So this morning I am just wondering, why is that some people feel the need to let us all know that 'they try everyday to be a good person, do the right thing & right by everyone' Now my question is, why do you feel the need to tell us, and often? Now I may be nieve here thinking that, um! all people don't really want to do bad to others. I may be completely wrong here & have no idea what I'm talking about, maybe there are people (starting to believe this myself) that wake up in the morning with this whole sceme to make other peoples' day sh!t. But I honestly don't feel that people go out there & want to do others harm or bad. I mean I don't wake up in the morning & do the whole evil fist thing, laughing an evil laugh with crazii ideas in my head on how to make anothers' day horrid. I am a strong believer of karma, so I feel that if I purposely do someone wrong, I am going to get it back ten fold. I mean we all have our issues, and somehow make anothers day bad but something we said or did but they're accidental and we apologize & things are usually good after that. But why do some people feel the need to tell us every chance they get that they are out to do people good, want to be a good person & do nothing but pick dandilions & spread peace & joy around the world? Seriously, it's impossible. No one can do that everyday of their entire life! And the people that are preaching this crap are usually the dumb-witted people who don't think before they speak or do things & not realize that they affect more than just themselves by these stupid careless actions. Now I know I've been told by many people not to worry about things that don't affect me, but that's the thing it does! There are people who I have to deal with either at work, in my personal life or somehow these assh0les maneuver their ways into both! my work & personal lives. I have done honestly nothing to these people, said nothing period about any of them (if there was anything I learned when I was younger was to keep your head high & mouth shut) I may be a lot of things but a sh!t talker is def not one of them! And I honestly find it so sad because these people are so vengeful & angry when I have done nothing, said nothing, I have tried to make peace & then how am I returned the favor, tried to get sh!t out of me & then have people do horrible nasty things & then preach 'I'm a good person, I do right by everyone, I did nothing to you, this is all your fault' okay seriously! It takes two to tango! So I couldn't have completely done this on my own you did contribute in some way! thanks! for being an adult and at least admitting that. Well I have gone completely off topic, but one honestly co-insides with the other, I think. But I feel that is enough today & back to 'work' and the snow/slush we have going on here today. Maybe I will blog again later with my loverlys or smileys, maybe that's what we all need. Everyone is stressed from the holiday season & the horrible changes going on, maybe everyone needs a little pick me up! Ciao* fellow bloggers.

No comments: