12.02.2008

i FAiLED !!

>> i FAiLED!!! <<
I failed you NaBloPoMo! I made it all the way to the 28th & then failed miseribly!! I am so sorry, I fell awful. LoL I would drive my beloved* nuts late at night when we are all comfortable ready for snuggles & I would scream! 'I gotta blog tonight sh!t' LoL But I failed, I am sorry! I have been quiet sick lately & that is why I haven't blogged, yeah yeah I know oh what's it take to get your laptop lazii girl & blog in bed. HEY! ( lol ) YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HECK I'VE BEEN GOING THRU THESE PAST FEW DAYS IT HAS LITERALLY BEEN HELL! And tomorrow is the day I have been dreading since it all started, it is not only going to be an emotional hell but a physcial hell! ARG! If I could skip any day in my entire life tomorrow would be it, and not by any close race but blown the rest of my days out of the water.
But things other than that have been okay, work is good. Hours changed 12p-10p long days but only four of them & up til this whole 'episode' have been actually flying by & going pretty well work with the entire staff here for the drivers, & front desk agents which rocks cause I actually do enjoy 99.9% of the people I work with. Family is good, kids (don't have any LoL) are good, my beloved*, Aidan are both good. Can't really complain at this particular moment. And really don't have much to b!tch about on this blog, other than the fact that friends who aren't really friends, who once in a while try & pretend their friends in a half ass way & then expect it to be your fault that things aren't the way they once were. OH WELL. But that is all for the night, I may be back tomorrow to b!tch about doctors, nurses & hospitals (which is what most of my day will consist of, yay* for days off) or may just take some meds & pass out! Ciao fellow bloggers* oh how have I missed you all so dearly.

No comments: