11.29.2008

OKAY!

Okay, so technically it is Sunday but I am still awake yet to go to bed & it's still Saturday for me, so there! Just a quick recap of my day & off to bed I go (photos soon, PROMISE) Did a lot of loafing all day with my beloved* & Aidan until early afternoon. Then we headed to Boston to hang with the families. First we stopped at my parents house & took Aidan to his "surprise" which was watching the Macy's Christmas tree lighting, super cool by the way. And then we were off to the Stone Zoo for the Christmas Light Festival, which again was super cool. My father is absolutely hilarious with Aidan they were acting like the biggest goofs & Aidan was loving the entire day. So left my old foggies of parents & headed to Charlestown, where Aidan saw my beloved*s family, his Aunt Jyll, Michelle & of course Gama & Papa, ate some dinner had some left over desserts & again were on our way. Not much but was very exciting and lots of fun!! Aidan actually said right before he went to bed 'thanks daddy & Jen it was such a great day!' kids man! They say the most adorable things sometimes & that was definitely one of the top with him. My beloved* & I just finished up the movie 'Quarantine' not so good! First it was a bootleg, which from my parents is usually really good but this one was really dark and it was filmed documentary style so it was all over the place & we both now are dying! If we could have seen half of the movie it seemed really good. I personally have a love/hate relationship with zombie movies they freak me out but are so suspenseful! But if was an eh of a bootleg & we are both going to bed with headaches tonight because of it, but all in all today was great, started out lazii & slow & ended with lots of fun. But I am off to bed myself, long day today was & I had to blog to keep the NaBoPloMo going strong!

No comments: