11.11.2008

No 11 :: Wish List

Christmas is Coming!
So from yesterdays blog, I am in the holiday season spirit, yay Christmas! Presents, great food, good drinks, lots of laughter & fun decorations plus snow! I can not wait & not just to receive gifts, but to give them I have purchased a gift for my beloved* already and I can not wait to give it to him. It is the best gift that I have ever given; I put in so much thought, effort & time in this gift and I can not wait to see his expression on his face when he opens it! But I myself have been looking for a dress for his work holiday party & came across a really cool website www.gojane.com and I am in love with the designer & all of the items that she has! And if anyone wants to go onto that website browse thru the items & see me on one of them I would love to have them, they are definitely reasonable as well! But I have selected a few items that I really like and would love to get. So here are some items for you to chew on that you may want to get me!! If not then just look thru it for yourself or a loved one, they have some seriously awesome womens' clothes, accessories, shoes & seriously they are reasonable, anyone can afford these rad items! Until tomorrow fellow bloggers, get yourselves in the Christmas/Holiday spirit, it's coming fast this year.