11.22.2008

Today.

Today is extremely cold, unbearably, hide under your blankets, your hands hurt if you dear to bear this wind cold and of course yes I did! But my mother & I snagged some awesome deals, and the little Miss Rileigh Marie*. So we drove all the way the Raynham and oop! no flea market, we are women of bargins we will travel high & low to find a steal and there's an item I am in serious search for but it was closed! So we call our own personal GPS, my dad & ask him what we should do now since we drove all the way down here we might as well find something else to do there. So he tells us to head like 15-20 more minutes south to Wrentham! Home of my favorite place in the world, the Wrentham Outlets! Yippy! So we get there, fight with the carriage for 20 minutes, mind you it's so cold your hands hurt & then get the cutest little snow bunny ever strapped into her seat & take off. Of course, I can't mention what exactly I got but I got some good items! I am like, is it an elephant, when it comes to memory? LoL I remember everything, you mention something to me months before that you want really bad I can guarantee I will remember, and if it's not outrageously priced, will pick it up for you! So I snagged a bunch of good suff for under $100!! Which (if you knew what exactly I got) you'd be impressed with too! But I don't have much to say today, I'm cold, cranky & annoyed. Shopping is usually one of my favorite therapies but with this cold weather it's not as MUCH fun, still loads of fun. So I am off for the day, hope everyone is enjoying their weekends!

2 comments:

Miss Kolleen said...

i cant stand the cold! even inside macys it is so cold. putting makeup on people is so hard with fingers that dont bend!

Jennie La* said...

omg! the lobby of my hotel when i say it's literally the temperature outside i am not kidding you! and snow even gets inside from the damn sliding doors! it's unbearable some nights, that's why i STILL can't get over this cold