11.10.2008

NaBloPoMo No 10 :: Americans are Stupid

Okay so this may be horrible of me, and yes I do have stupid comments I make all the time but seriously h0w do some Americans who have not even common sense get by today? I mean seriously, wtf where were you even in high school? Jeesh. My hotel is having BJs Wholesale in the building this week holding interviews & basically we rent them the function rooms & they do their own thing. But as expected people call the place where the function is & have a million questions to ask, okay fine! But after you ask me the first question and I say to you "unforunately the hotel only knows very limited information; pretty much where, when & how long functions are being held" so why the heck do you continue to ask me questions I just told you I do not know anything about. AND THEN! The next question is, "how would I be able to get in contact with them" now the Ad in the paper says 'please come in & visit with the BJs human resources team for an exciting career in their industry' so why are you asking me a question 1. I do not know the answer too & 2.asking a question that is already answered in the ad! SERIOUSLY. Bah! I am highly frustrated. I love my job, I do. But the people I come in contact with everyday seriously make me question the American society as a whole, how the hell did we get so stupid? I am not the brightest bulb in the pack but I know my sh!t and get myself by but seriously, how the hell do you want a job dealing with people & having to answer questions when you yourself can't answer your own SELF/ALREADY EXPLAINED QUESTIONS! Jeesh. Is it the public school system? Is it the fact that everything is pretty much handed to us; the technology does it all for us, spelling, grammar, math. What is it exactly? Is there something we can do to get our intelligence up? Am I alone in this thought? I mean I know there are some seriously smart people out there, obviously with the technology that continues to grow, new products coming out continously. But what happened to the rest of us, "middle America"the Average Joe's, Joe the Plumber. GGGgrRRr. So I am sorry that the last two blogs have been on the rather hostile side, but tonight I do have some free time, my beloved* is working tonight. So I will look up stuff, pictures, with a more positive outlook on things & blog again today! Promise.

1 comment:

Jennie La* said...

I completely agree it's all people, but this morning I am being driven nuts by a bunch of Revah high school dropouts! BAH. Yeah a bunch of bags end up working there anyways.