11.17.2008

No 17 :: What to Discuss

So this morning, I honestly have nothing to blog about. I have nothing to "b!tch" about this morning, no hot topics heard on the radio to discuss, nothing "wrong" or "bad" with myself & my life at the moment (besides this cold I can not get over) so rambeling my brain I could not think of anything except the man I am in love with. As difficult of a man as he is, aren't they all sometimes?! I love him to death. He has supported me, trusted me, been by my side, & just loved me for me and I wanted to thank him with a blog devoted just to him, so here is to my beloved* James Steven, you drive me nuts, but it's a good nuts. We both have been through some bad relationships, tough times with loved ones & just waited for that person to come along & be our person for each other, and I am so glad that we not only found each other but that we are each others' person. I put together a collection of some of my favorite pictures of him, some I snagged from others & some are my own but I love him & he means the world to me, here's to James Steven, my beloved*, my person don't listen to those negative voices that surrond you & tell you lies, we are all difficult/lazii & just blah at times & you are an amazing man, boyfriend, lover, friend, & father! Just keep up the good work.
this was our first Sox game, it was so cold & rainy but we had a blast.
haha. my birthday he hates karaoke but went for me! and laughed with/at me.

our summer vacation to plimouth plantation, i was such a tourist & he was great with me.
the breast cancer awareness walk 2008, rock your sox team! always supporting me.
just being a goof. that is why i love him so, he doesn't take things too seriously.
looks so handsome all dressed up!
young & skinny. glad we got out of that phase.
love you in your glasses, you should wear them more often.
I just wanted to write this blog to devote one whole blog to the man I love, who stole my heart & ran with it, not away but just ran LoL. Everyone now-a-days seem to take their loved ones for granted, or don't just do something extra to let them know how much they mean to them & I just wanted to let my beloved* know how much he means to me, how much I love him & to know that he is an amazing man just as he is (minus a few quarks LoL jk babe). None of us are perfect but our imperfections together work together to make us great together!
James Steven, my beloved* I love you!

1 comment:

Jennie La* said...

HaHa. if you look thru the pictures he says I make the best faces, he def does! LOVES!!!!