11.03.2008

Day No 3

Okay so is the third blog on the third day of the month & I am right on target. I spent half of the day in the god damn doctors' office, had lots of blood work done & a urine test & just sat around being completely annoyed. Why is it that you go to the doctors feeling horrible yet you sit around for hours just waiting, in pain agonizing over the amount of time that has gone by & the fact that you're like "hello little stupid woman in the cubical, i am STILL here and I am in pain & need to be seen ASAP" yet again you sit there for hours, in your pain waiting for this overpaid moron to get their act together & get this show on the road. PPFFT. So now that I have that rant out of the way I can get on with the rest of my blog.
Tomorrow is November 4, 2008 & is is Election Day, all the little kiddies are out of school for the day, horray for them. And we get to go & vote for another overpaid moron to run our country. I personally love how they say that "every vote counts, your vote matters" yet I do believe the majority of the American nation said they didn't want Bush the first time, let alone a second time in a row yet hello Mr. President! Hopefully this year & this time our votes will matter & the person the public wants to win, will. Here's hoping!
Also, being that the holiday season right around the corner I have brought up this interesting concept, "Mock Thanksgiving" yes, a mock Thanksgiving. I want to have a small version of the actual, fabulous Thanksgiving dinner another day in November & have your friends or "family" involved and share the day with everyone. Because unfortunately everyone tries to do their best to see everyone on a holiday but we never can, so this way you have one Thanksgiving for your friends, and another for your family. Good idea, no? I think so, and so did the people in my circle & it's going to be done! Welcome Mock Thanksgiving 2008.

1 comment:

Miss Kolleen said...

I hate waiting for doctors too! I hope all is well.

A mock thanksgiving is a superb idea! When I was dating Danny in college we did this. It was great! Maybe ill run it by my parents since ill be spending thanksgiving with Jeff!