11.08.2008

Day 8 :: Smiling Faces

Today is :: Smiling Face Day

So I have decided on my own, whether you like it or not, it is Smiling Face Day. We all have "real life" issues going on & life can be seriously tough sometimes but I am making this Smiling Face Day so there! No matter how angry things get you, how mean someone is towards you or how frustrating life is going to be today, just smile! Kill 'em with kindness, it's the best way to come out the winner in any battle with anyone! HaHa. Put it on your calender, put it in a yellow marker or pink one (fun colors=happy thoughts) and of course your own smiley face too! And in honor of the fabulous new holiday, special day I made here are some fun images of smiley faces for you to look at to begin your Smiling Face Day!


look, the whole family can do it


it contagious


they can be done in any form on bellys

fingers & knuckles

even corn! yum.
so I am unfortunately working this morning, boo Saturday shifts! But this morning is hilarious a fun bunch is on, fun weekend people & we have a group of young Canadians in house, about 60-90 of them in total. But unfortunately they are not cool at all! They are arguing with us about when our shuttle service runs, about how many people to put in a van & filling the vans (10 people in a van) and tipping $0!! WTF. Okay. 1. The reason the shuttle runs at certain times if due to the fact we do fill up & one driver is not enough, so we need to make sure if two drivers leave there is enough time for one of them to get back to the hotel on time for the next scheduled shuttle out 2. There are 10 seats, which means 10 seatbelts, which means ONLY 10 PEOPLE IN THE VAN! Massachuessettes state law insists all drivers & passengers of motor vehicles wear their seatbelts at all times. That is fine if you do not want to, whatever, but if a cop pulls one of the vans over and we have 13 people squeezed into a 10 person van automatic ticket! and finally 3. Okay no it is not required to tip the driver, but these guests are again Canadian & it is not customary to tip at all, but when you ask the staff 'is it cusomtary to tip IF you feel the serivce was good, not required. BAH. I am frustrated with these people! Igornant, rude, stingy pains in my asses is exactly what they are. DO NOT argue with me over whether or not I have enough space in my van! This is my job, I am good at it been doing it for years now, I don't go to your place of work & tell you how to do your job THANK YOU! DO NOT waste my time & yours asking about the "tipping customes" here in America, if you are not going to use the advice you not only asked for & I gave you. AND!! FINALLY stop being ignorant & arguing over stupid shit, we are doing our best to give you whatever the hell it is you want, OBVIOUSLY we want our guests happy but please don't be an ass about it THANK YOU! ((with a big smile))
And that will be all today. Please fellow bloggers, keep those smiles going!
XoXo

No comments: