11.20.2008

Only One Thing.

So I am sorry, I know yesterday I stated that I was going to try & be positive/upbeat/funny all week but I am irate at the moment. I hate the fact some people are pushovers & even more I hate the fact that some people know it & take FULL ADVANTAGE of it!! I hate people. I am sorry, hate is a four letter word (mom always said not to use them) & it's a strong word but I HATE PEOPLE. I hate that people are so selfish, uncaring, insensitive & just down right cruel & mean. I am so upset with people right now I can barely function, and it's only 10.45a and I have to "work" until 3pm. The only thing I can even think about right now is all of my anger I have been bottling up & it needs to get out! I am so angry with people & their inconsiderate actions & the fact that all they care about is themselves. I am tired of listening to people who say "I try to be a good person & do right" and do nothing but selfish actions & ruin my day! I am tired of people just "yup-ping" others to death & not getting the whole story or actually thinking of the other people who are effected by this whole "yup-ping" bullsh!t. I am so sorry that this is such an angry blog but that is all I am at the moment. I am honestly just tired of caring, I want to be one of those selfish people who think of no one but themselves & does only for themselves. Here's to me being more selfish & cruel to the world!! SCREW YOU PEOPLE! I am no longer a doormat, I will no longer go out of my way to do nice things for ANYONE, this is me pledging to myself that I will no nothing but things for myself, to better myself & just make me feel good.

No comments: