11.10.2008

Day No 10 :: Re-Do

So due to the graphic nature of my last two blogs I am blogging again today with a more positive attitude & feel. The Holiday Season is coming! Whoopie. Myself & Kim just left the Dollar Tree, where the fabulous Kaiti works, went for a little visit, MISS YOU! But we went there and Christmas is all over the place! (we live with two boys which are serious procrastinators & overall slackers in certain areas) so we are taking it upon ourselves (with lots of excitement) to decorate the place ourselves. My beloved* is helping pick out the tree, set it up & take it down, so they are helping just not with the, what they call, girly aspect of it. So we saw a bunch of stuff that we had to have! Cool bells for the doors, stain glass Christmas designs for the patio glass doors, fun stockings to hang on the wall, & just stuff upon stuff we wanted. And of course wandering through the rest of the store we see wine glasses we want (both serious wine lovers, Gee even brought a wine rack with him how awesome is he), fun Christmas mugs, tablecloths, plates, just a million different things all over the store we wanted. So that is some serious excitement ahead for us! But in light of talking about Christmas the topic of the boys' work holiday party came up, now you must understand when I say they entire McG clan works there, I mean it! Family members, friends, people who are friends but honorary family now I honestly believe half of the place if not more of the place is McG clan people. It's nuts how many of them work there! But of course Kaiti is a sister, daughter, cousin, niece to all of these people & not "date material" but of course we will get her in somehow, someway! Worse comes to worse her sister will just have to take her as her date & get over it, take one for the team Ryan, just take one for the team! But Saturday my dear friend Val & I went shopping crazii, bought some winter coats, hats and clothes (that of course we didn't really need) but I came a cross a really pretty dress I wanted for the party, but of course one was left & not in my size! Boo! So I went online & there is no such dress on the website! WTF. So I browse some other websites and came across two really cool dresses I like, and they are even cheaper than the original one I wanted. So to begin the Holiday Season (LoL) I will start with my dress choices for the boys' work holiday party, I got to try and be hotter than everyone else, despite who shows up & how hot they really are, I got to try! Until tomorrow fellow bloggers, until tomorrow! Seasons Greetings!




2 comments:

Miss Kolleen said...

i like the black one, obv.

Jennie La* said...

see i like them both so much but i am not a big black color person. who knows what i'll go with i'll say one thing then do the opposite! LoL