11.01.2008

National Blog Posting Month

NaBloPoMo
Did you hear? Did you hear?
For the entire 30 days of November it is
NATIONAL BLOG POSTING MONTH
Do you know what this means? This means, I have a new challenge. The fabulous Kolleen had posted this wonderful news on one of her blogs & of course being completely nosey I had to look this stuff up, not that I didn't believe you Kolleen but because I had to know all of the information on it. And there in fact is millions of people, websites devoted to this. So of course I am jumping on the bandwagon! So I will be blogging & posting everyday for the next 30 days about what-the-heck ever I want. Being new to this blogging thing & being completely addicted to it I am up for the challenge! And I am hoping that the fellow bloggers I follow try & go for it too, because you guys are blogging some amazing & highly interesting stuff that I am loving to read & follow up on. So here is to the NaBloPoMo! Only 30 more days to go.

No comments: