11.24.2008

No. 24

So in the spirit being the 24th of November, being 30 days from Christmas Eve! I am putting up some fun images of Christmas shows, & good ol' fashion fun! The 25 days of Christmas begins on Sunday on ABC Family here in the Boston area & I can not wait! My mother & I watch it all, we DVR whatever we can't watch live & watch all of the shows & this year my beloved* & I are going to be DVRing them all & sitting on our butts an entire day & watching them all at once! Whoopie so excited for the holidays to come! So here are some of my favorites from the Holiday Season shows & the 25 days of Christmas countdown.


Heat Miser & Snow Miser from 'The Year without a Santa Claus' my favoritest favorite.


who could not love, 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas' the orginial!

Again my favoritest favorite Christmas movie 'The Year without a Santa Claus'


told you it's my favorite LoL can't get enough of it. I DVR it & play just their songs over & over again & do their dances! I am a great Snow Miser! My mom does Heat Miser

'Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer & the Island of Misfit Toys' Hermey the Elf wants to be a dentist, Rudolph just wants to belong!!

'Frosty the Snowman' original classic! HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Well that is all for today fellow bloggers, hope everyone stayed warm this bitterly cold winter & get ready for the Holiday Season, it'll be here before we know it.

2 comments:

Miss Kolleen said...

i say we get together and do a heat/ snow miser dance. i will choreograph it.

Jennie La* said...

HaHa. that would be hilarious