11.23.2008

NoBloPoMo No 23

So being a Sunday & being absolutely freezing outside we did a lot of nothing today & it was fabulous! Woke up this morning & Aidan was in a really cheerful mood, my beloved* & I were actually rested (yeah everyone passed out on me last night at like 11p!! GRANNIES) So of course I fell asleep as well, hanging alone is boring & I did have an eventful day. But back to today, we actually woke up & cooked an amazing breakfast. Scrambled eggs (cinnamon in them which is absolutely yummy but my beloved* made this hilarious face & was like what the heck are you doing? wacky chick making wacky stuff), bacon, biscuits, ham steaks & Gee was so kind to do the coffee run. It was absolutely hilarious we all ate together and then sat in the living room reading either a newspaper, gossip magazine, or ads from the newspaper. I just loved it this morning! Aidan & I hung pictures on our walls, he hung up pictures he made me from school, I hung up my beloved's* 'The Dark Knight' poster, & I hung up my picture of the 'Jennie monster' Kolleen drew me. And then sitting in the living room during the coffee/tea reading festival Aidan came out looking like this!

Yup! He is wearing my UGGs & my straw I hat I earned from Margarita's! Gotta love kids man! They say & do the most hilarious things, we were all rolling when he came out like this, & he had the funniest little voice on pretending to be someone, I don't even know who and it was hilarious. Aidan, you are hilarious lil man! So that is all for my blog today, going back to my nothing Sunday with my fellas, & it's almost dinner time, gotta see what my beloved* is cooking us up for dinner (it's his turn tonight for dinner) Stay warm & positive fellow bloggers!

2 comments:

Miss Kolleen said...

hahahah he does this to me all the time, he's always wearing jeff's boots that were his brotheres' from desert storm, and like, one of my hats. what a weirdo!

Jennie La* said...

LoL can i just say each time i hang with him i fall more & more in love with this lil guy. he told me this morning 'love uuuuu' LoL that made my day!!