11.21.2008

More Positive

So yesterday I had a seriously off-day & then I received a text from the fabulous Cheryl stating that we were in some serious need of a "Smiling Face Day" so not only is this for the fabulous Cheryl this is also for myself, definetely needed a booster after yesterday!! So today's blog is full of silly, fun images & stuff I love! So enjoy your Friday fellow bloggers & stay positive! LoL Do as I say not as I do LoL and enjoy your long (cold) weekend!




SMILE PEOPLE. Life isn't that serious.
The images below are because I am a PRO at making silly faces & love em.






I personally love when people make their kids' hair silly, it'll grow back or you can always wash it out have fun with your kids hair!



I can't wait to have my own & mess with their heads. Poor kids!

Silly slogans are the best. You seem something randomly that just makes you bust out laughing!





Story of my life, LoL love working with the public.

men's slogan.


Now just stuff I love! I love fun boots.

I love to collect pins! Working with airlines I get so many from so many different places, I'll get some pictures up of my own pins.

I love flowers! but what girl doesn't.



I love music! Can completely change your attitude in a second.

I love to dance. And yes I usually am the one busting out all over the place, alone!
I love to cook!



So that is all for the day! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend, & enjoys the fun blog!

No comments: