11.01.2008

calm after the storm

So it is the morning after the marvelous Halloween, which seems kind of like the morning after a storm. Limited amounts of activity going on; everyone is very groggy, hungover, looking seriously run-down with their bags under their eyes, left over makeup from the night before, and horrible breaths from the alcohol that was drunk the night before. LoL I love it. Luckily I am only in the groggy category. Had lots of fun & a very scarey moment with little miss Rileigh Marie* in the car where we had our own Exorcist scene! Luckily she is fine & was laughing her butt off the second everyone (mainly me) calmed down, cutest little sh!t ever scared the sh!t out of me. And I thought I'd take this oppurtunity to blog a little thing about people. And how mainly they all suck! Why is that if you're a busy woman, taking time to be with your family, you just moved into your own place (with a loved one, sorry if you wanted us to fail!) so you have to clean house, do laundry & at least play an adult, of course being a typical American you have to work 40 hours Mon-Fri for the paycheck. So you have limited amount of time to just "hang" but you make time to hang with people & they totally ditch you but ditch you in a rude jack@ss way. WTF. Seriously, what did I do to you? I'm sorry I am still with my beloved* & we live together & we are doing just fabulous, you seriously wanted me to fail with what I believe, no I am sure is the man of my dreams? Seriously, friend, seriously? Why is they don't give you a little leaveway? My mother wasn't doing well a few weeks back so I was devoted to being by her side with whatever she needed, horrible person there! I am now not doing well myself & not really doing much, things I have to do; laundry, cleaning house, cooking (got to eat), working because again I am working for the paycheck, horrible person again there! And I am limited to what I can do because my beloved* James Steven isn't allowing me to do much, which is probably the best thing but seriously? How am I such a horrible person? I just don't know about people anymore, you think you know some people they completely blow your mind when you are having a difficult time and actually need them around, with horrible words & phrases that once said you can not take back & act like you are the most horrible person in the world & did such horrible things to them. Why is it if a person gets engaged, married, has kids in that order it's okay for them to venture off & do their own thing but if a young woman moves in with a man & he has a child & it's not the "typical situation" or "typical order" of things everyone's up in arms. It's my life people, did we forget that? I love my situation, yes my beloved* was married, had a child & did the whole thing but they are divorced, taking care of their child together & it does not interfer in mine & my beloved*'s relationship. The mother of Aidan is a rockin chick, she is very nice, always means well & isn't involved in mine & my beloved*'s relationship she is involved with her son Aidan and that's it. I mean her & I get along so we chit chat & converse but seriously, is that a bad thing? We are going to be involved in each other's life . . . pretty much from now on until one of us dies (not wishing anything just stating the obvious) LoL so wouldn't it make life & be good for everyone if we did get along? Jeesh. And my beloved* is devoted to both Aidan & I, I don't know how he juggles both of us because we are both extreme & have lots of energy LoL, but he does it & I am happy. Isn't that all that matters? So people being b!tchy & mean & rude when 1. they don't know what's going on with my family & my health, 2. I am happy and being my friend or people in my life shouldn't that make you happy and 3. get the hell off your high horse, yes I have been busy so sue me! Everyone gets busy and ditches out a few times, and I was always there for everyone, now you're all ditching me. Whatever, I have enough real life stress going on I can not afford to stress over this petty crap, that obviously won't change. So I am just basically ranting & raving about how I can not stand the fact that people suck! I said it in a previous blog, does anyone ever really wonder what's going on with someone anymore? People I work with who only know me at work can even tell I am not myself & have been asking, with real concern, as to what's going on with me. So where are you? Why are you being such a snob & being completely unreasonable.
So I guess I will end this rant with hope everyone nutures their hangovers, left over makeup & grogginess so they can make it through the day. Halloween is over, but that only means we have 364 days to get ready for next year! So start preparing! It comes very fast, and here's to the upcoming holiday season! Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years! Love them all.

2 comments:

gaf85 said...

During difficult times we learn who our real friends are, though sometimes people can surprise us.

Jennie La* said...

gaf85.
i must say not only in wisdom but age I am young & I am starting to learn that very statement right now & highly fast. the human race & our thought process really stun me more & more each day.