11.14.2008

Day No 14 :: NaBloPoMo

Since many of blogs lately have been on the more sinister & on the dark side I thought today's would be about things I love! So here are some fabulous pictures from over the years of things I love & of course there are little captions to explain each! Loves!! Happy Weekend!

I love to drink, sangria is fabulous at Margaritas.
I love the Red Sox. That was Opening Day 2007 baby!

I love to not only mismatch my socks but clothes as well!

I heart this Asian woman to death, not only is she a dear friend but she gave me a shot in the hospilatlity industry where I've been blooming!

I love to eat!! All foods, especially Mexican.

I love my beloved*, James Steven
(( he means the world to me & absolutely amazing ))

Old friends who you can party with today like we were 12 years old again.

Doing fun photo-ops with old friends, again, like we were 12.

My small, little tight-knit family.
(( few people missing, Michael, Uncle Buddy & the girls ))

I love friends who become sisters, Val*

Family that take you in as their own!

My mom, my dearest/best friend in the entire world! ily*

Rileigh Marie*
(( look at that face, how can you not love her! ))

5 comments:

Miss Kolleen said...

What a great idea for a post! I feel like crap today... Maybe I'll steal it. Your mom is so pretty! I love funny socks, I don't mismatch em but I just can't stand plain white!

Jennie La* said...

thanks. i figured loved things would make me feel better.
i as well am sick as a dog. got horrible cold that i can't breathe thru my nose, coughing up a storm, & just overall ickiness.!

Miss Kolleen said...

i'm sick too, i have a viral infection that "needs to run its course". fabulous! i feel like all my bones are breaking. they kept me out of work because im so dizzy i cant even shower by myself. lovely.

Jennie La* said...

WELCOME TO MY WORLD!
that is me.

Miss Kolleen said...

i think its tea time for us. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa