12.08.2008

I Triple Dog Dare You!

I triple dog dare you! LoL the lovely Lisa just said that to another girl at work here LoL hilarious! How long has it been since someone had said that to/near you? LoL I love it. I swear my job isn't a really job, it's a place where we come, dressed in 'uniforms' joke around, run around the hotel & literally laugh our asses off all day! LoL love my job! But . . to the blogging! So after my horrible, mortifying, long, painful, embarrassing week I finally enjoyed myself to the fullest on Saturday. It was my oldest friend Kaiti's beeday and of course we had to go out & have a blast regardless of how shitty our own weeks were! and man did we! We went to Bisuteki Japanese Steakhouse in Revere where I swear to god we had the most absolute best time & then went back to Cheryl's house, momma of the McG clan. Somehow I managed to stay up & out until 3.30a, stunning I know! And I became an honorary McG! FABULOUS! Bam chicka bam waw. I went home to my beloved* finally on Sunday & it was so good to see, hug & kiss him again. Not seeing the love of your life in a week is so hard! Super excited, after a horrible, miserible week could things get any better? Now it's Monday afternoon & I am back to work & feeling great. Absolutely great! LaLa . .onto Christmas! Seriously slacking in that area, doing the tree this week, wrapping the fabulous gift I already have my beloved* & doing Aidan's Christmas shopping this week . . at some point LoL not exactly sure when. Super excited! OH! AND ontop of all the fabulous-ness our anniversary for being together for a year is in between Christmas & New Years, uh! Life is good! Well bloggers, we have a machine here in the office that is absolutely ridiculously loud & I can not think so I am off for now, ciao*

No comments: