12.03.2008

Yup.

Yup! So today was the dreaded, horrible, longest hour of my life, thank the Lord it's over! and now nothing but bed rest, sleep & horrible day time shows for the rest of my long way over needed restful, nothing day. With barely any sleep the last few days you'd think I'd have a million things to blog about or have tried blogging about aimless things at 3am when I'm up and miserible but I haven't and I failed NaBloPoMo as I mentioned in my blog yesterday. Without getting in to crazii details (not a very open person about my personal life, issues, feelings) let's just say today was seriously, no sarcasim over dramatic exaggeration here, the worst day of my life thus far, even only being 10.45 in the morning. I was up like I mentioned at about 2am couldn't sleep have no idea when I actually went back to sleep but got back up at 7am and went to see, seriously, a fabulous doctor. Thank god my mother went with me or I honestly believe out of the complete blind numbing pain I was in I probably would have killed her & everyone in the office, LoL. Horrible I know, but I am the biggest baby to pain & this morning was horrid! I actually had a panic, anxiety, and hyperventilation attack all at the same time. But, I am feeling a million times better, getting to do nothing all day today (time to research & blog more interesting things) sleep, watch horrible day time shows, and as far as it's looking get to do it all again tomorrow! Which for me, is rather exciting. So fellow bloggers I believe I may nap, eat some lunch, and then research some cool stuff to finally blog about after almost a week on a crazii leave, I am back! And ready for action!

No comments: