2.10.2009

Who are you?

So today is now Feb 10, 2009 and where did you think you'd be at this point in your life? Did you think or imagine you'd be exactly where you are today, who you are & accomplished what you have thus far. What about the type of things you're into; did you see yourself being exactly who've you become, the things you've been thru & seen? 

Today I don't have much  to chat about; no complaints about anything really today (other than the cold weather) but I am at a good place & just thought to myself earlier, I've been thru/seen a lot of sh!t for being a 23 year old lady. The person I am today isn't you I saw myself being & ending up where I am. What about you? How do you feel about where you are exactly today?

I am 23, single, living with a man I believe to be the best man ever, financially okay, have a good full-time job & things are okay. I've seen a lot of heartbreak, failures, untimely deaths, and a lot of misplaced anger. I moved so often when I was younger that once I moved to Everett I thought I was done & that I'd be a "city girl" forever but love has brought me to the boonies, pretty much New Hampshire & I am  okay with that, I am dating a man with a child (never saw that one) but I am loving both of them, I didn't get my Bachelor's Degree but did finish my Associates & was one of those statistics where I didn't use my degree but love my job & what I do. I have a small-tight knight family of which I love more than anything. I am not the richest woman in the world but I make ends meet, have a little extra to have nice things in my life & do fun activities, I work hard to due the right thing & be a good person yet feel that it gets me no where. I am a hard-headed, serious temper carrying, strong-willed, outspoken, woman who could either be the best person to have in your life or can be the complete wrong person to screw with. Been thru the "girl drama" a few too many times & have finally learned, just now at 23, that the human race isn't to be trusted. My beloved*'s family is probably the most openly warm family I have ever "dated into" LoL loving that phrase, they are so genuine & loving to the right people & I am lucky enough to be one of them. I am a serious grudge holder & can never really get over things as hard as I would like to, I can forgive but I can never forget, sorry but if you need to be forgiven or have something forgotten you shouldn't have wronged someone in the first place! I have strong opinions on a lot of subjects some of which I probably don't understand completely but the beautiful country of America allows me to voice those opinions until the day I die. I hate hypocrites, why preach all this crap if you don't do it yourself or even worse give it a half-ass attempt & then give up yet still run your mouth? I am Irish & Italian, damn proud of it. 

I honestly had no idea I would be who I am today; I love who I love, do what I need to do & am probably better of a person than I thought I would be. I am now on my own two feet, which if you knew me I was one of those people who didn't ever feel the need to leave my parents house; no rules, come & go as I please & no rent LoL why leave? But I am on my own, with my beloved* & his son & moving forward. I honestly love who I am & where I am today & thank you to those who had a lot to do with it. 

So where are you today? And was it anywhere near where you would be/who you would be?

No comments: